- Primary Controller: Fibaro Home Center 2, firmware: 3.582
- Vera 3 and Vera Lite: firmware both on 1.5.622
First you need to check which version the Primary controller is on. If it is 2.78 you need to change this on the Vera (not in our test-case):
- Setup -> Z-Wave Settings -> Options -> uncheck the option ‘Use Z-Wave version 3.20 instead of 2.78’ and Save;
- After you check that the version is 2.78 and not 3.20, you will need to change the Vera unit to be secondary.
Connecting your primary controller
- Setup -> Z-Wave Settings -> Options -> uncheck the options ‘By default Vera should automatically configure devices’ and ‘Use Vera routing instead of Z-Wave (requires 4.5)’.
- Setup -> Z-Wave Settings -> Advanced -> click Go next to ‘Copy Z-Wave network from a master controller’
- Then, on the remote controller you should wake it up to receive the primary data;
That should be it and if your primary controller has already some devices it should show up in the interface of the Vera.